13 results found
- Page 2 of 2
ROV Pilot Tech - Ocean Modules
Advance Global Recruitment's client requires an ROV Pilot Tech for a project in UK waters with Ocean Modules ROV.
The candidate must have Ocean Modules experience to be considered for this role.
- Offshore Medical
- Offshore Survival
- Bi Deltoid Measurement
- Valid Passport
Our client provides comprehensive support to the offshore construction industry for seabed intervention services.
Seabed intervention is a universal and focussed approach to the application of geological sciences, engineering and advanced remotely operated technology for subsea trenching and survey.
Roustabout / Roughneck (with HDA, Banksman Slinger and ERTM)
Our client, a leading offshore drilling contractor, require experienced offshore Roustabouts / Roughnecks for their projects in the North Sea. Candidates must have all North Sea certificates including an HDA, ERTM and Banksman Slinger
- Assists in assembling cargo vessels.
- Loads and unloads cargo from helicopters and supply vessels.
- Performs minor maintenance as required.
- Assists in maintaining tubular goods.
- Relieve Floorhands as required.
- Assists in maintaining deck machinery and other equipment as required.
- Assists in mixing mud and chemicals.
- Makes up part of emergency crews performing duties as required by station bill or as otherwise directed.
- Comply with HS&E policies and procedures
Our client are a leading offshore dirlling contractor who own a fleet of offshore platforms and Jack-Ups in the North Sea and internationally.
All Survey Crew
Advance Global Recruitment work with several of the worlds largest survey contractors. We are always recrutiing for Survey crew for work on an international basis.
- Party Chief
- Senior Surveyor
- Online Surveyor
- Survey engineer
- Data Processor
Please feel free to apply through our webpage or contact one of our consultants directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the increased geophysical survey work, AGR will be continuing to recruit for Geophysicists throughout 2018. We require personnel with a background in Oasis Montaj and UXO survey works.
- Offshore Medical
- Valid Passport
- Seaman's Book
Our client collects, processes and interprets data related to the earth's surface and the soils and rocks beneath and provides advice based on the results to clients in various market sectors around the world.
Our client's local in-depth experience and broad capability is used to maximise their client's investments by providing comprehensive and appropriate solutions in any global region.
- Assist planning of work for deck crew before work commences
- Assign work to employees and ensure they are competent to fulfil their duties
- Contribute to the effective execution of mechanical lifting operations
- Operate Cranes in accordance with company procedures, agreed plans and manufacturers' recommendations
- Ensure cranes and all associated lifting equipment are used in accordance with manufacturers specifications and lifting operations manual
- Monitor and maintain rigging loft
- Assist maintenance and servicing of cranes, associated components and lifting equipment in accordance with plans, procedures and maintenance schedules
- Prepare handover reports for supervisor and relief, and advice the latter verbally of current, past, and impending operations
- Supervise, provide guidance and feedback to deck crew members
- Liaise with supply vessel staff
- Sparrows Stage 3
- OGUK Medical
- HLO and HERTL
- 2 x checkable references
- A minimum of 6 months experience on a drilling rig
- Preferably have 1 years experience as a Roustabout
Our client is the world’s largest offshore drilling contractor, provides the most versatile fleet of mobile offshore drilling units to help customers find and develop oil and natural gas reserves. Building on more than 50 years of experience with the highest specification rigs, our client's 18,700 employees are focused on safety and premier offshore drilling performance.