1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
ROV Pilot Tech - Triton XLX
Our Client requires an experienced ROV ROV Pilot Tech with Triton XLX/XLS experience for an upcoming project in the UK sector of the North Sea.
- The ROV Pilot Technician has the primary responsibility for the piloting of the ROV, maintenance and repair of the ROV system, implementation and monitoring of technical procedures and reporting, work management and execution of ROV operational tasks.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with the ROV control, navigational and propulsion systems.
- Assist in the Launch and Recovery of the ROV System.
- Ensuring that the ROV and all its systems are in complete working order and in compliance with all technical requirements throughout the contract period.
- Carrying out the dive in accordance with recognised operating procedures in order to carry out designated work safely and efficiently.
- • Undertake navigation and observers duties and operating of manipulators and ancillary equipment fitted to the ROV
Our client has the field proven experience to provide specialized survey, subsea construction and inspection repair and maintenance services (IRM) which involve complex and challenging engineering in an international environment.
- Page 1 of 1: