1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
Our client is looking for an ET to mobilise ASAP for a jack-up rig.
- Knowledge of the hazards and risks associated with offshore work and importance of TRA’s, TbT, PtW and other regulations, procedures and checklists ensuring safe operations.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements, conventions, and other authoritative institutions concerning offshore work and electrical/electro-technical systems.
- Knowledge of Safety Management System, Emergency response procedures, related systems and the functionality of fire-fighting and other safety equipment.
- Practical, electrical and technical knowledge of the construction, functionality, maintenance and required certification of the vessel, marine (mechanical and electrical) installations and associated systems, and understands their influence on workplace safety.
- Basic theoretical knowledge on electrical and electro-technical systems associated with (hydraulic, pneumatic) machinery, automated control systems, power electronics, instruments, alarms, power distribution and other electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting on (electronical/electrical) equipment, and safe isolation of equipment prior to maintenance work.
- Knowledge of the maintenance principles on electrical and electro-technical equipment (including navigational and high voltage) and associated safety precautions and material properties.
- High Voltage
- OGUK Medical
Our client is one of the world’s leading companies in the development, construction and operation of offshore drilling rigs and drillships. Our clients fleet consists of four ultra-deepwater drillships and three semi-submersible rigs.
Our client manages an international drilling operation, based on experience from worldwide projects, including but not limited to the North Sea, South East Asia, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, South America, North Africa, the Gulf of Mexico, Australia and West Africa. The company is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland with regional offices in Norway, Houston, Singapore and Perth (Australia) and in addition there are a number of satellite offices that are set up anywhere in the world to support offshore and drilling projects in progress.
- Page 1 of 1: