1 results found
- Page 1 of 1
ROV Pilot Tech - Seaeye Panther
Our Client requires an experienced ROV Pilot Tech with Seaeye Panther experience for an upcoming project in Qatar.
- The ROV Pilot Technician has the primary responsibility for the piloting of the ROV, maintenance and repair of the ROV system, implementation and monitoring of technical procedures and reporting, work management and execution of ROV operational tasks.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with the ROV control, navigational and propulsion systems.
- Assist in the Launch and Recovery of the ROV System.
- Ensuring that the ROV and all its systems are in complete working order and in compliance with all technical requirements throughout the contract period.
- Carrying out the dive in accordance with recognised operating procedures in order to carry out designated work safely and efficiently.
- Undertake navigation and observers duties and operating of manipulators and ancillary equipment fitted to the ROV
Our clients services range from various ROV operation requirements to inspection, repair and maintenance work. These services are supported by world class ROV's utilizing only best-in-class system components
- Page 1 of 1: